Airlines continue to slash fares across the board to Europe. So, kick off 2023 with a trip to London, Berlin, Zurich, Frankfurt or Lisbon, Portugal — business-class fares are starting at $1,641.
TAP Air Portugal is primarily offering these marked-down business-class flights to an array of European cities, but JetBlue has some availability as well.
The travel dates for these deals are from January to October of next year, with some routes excluding August. Seats on these flights will fill up, so book these tickets as soon as you can.
Airlines: TAP Air Portugal and JetBlue.
Routes: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Houston, Miami, Nashville, Newark, New York, Washington and other cities across the U.S. to multiple European cities.
How to book: Use Google Flights to determine your availability, then book directly with the airline of your choice.
Travel dates: Generally from January to October, with some routes excluding August.
Book by: The next one to two days.
Kudos to Scott’s Cheap Flights for finding this deal. The site’s Premium membership (which has a 14-day free trial period and costs $49 a year) provides discounts of up to 90%. The Elite membership also scouts premium, business-class and first-class deals.
JetBlue and TAP are offering the most routes from London. Major U.S. cities such as New York, Washington and Chicago have routes to London, Frankfurt, Berlin, Lisbon and Zurich. The cheapest business-class fares are primarily from the New York area.
Here are some highlights:
- TAP: Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) to Lisbon Airport (LIS), starting at $1,641.
- TAP: John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) to Zurich Airport (ZRH), starting at $1,833 (includes a layover in Lisbon).
- TAP: Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) to LIS, starting at $1,991.
- TAP: O’Hare International Airport (ORD) to Frankfurt Airport (FRA), starting at $2,008.
- TAP: Miami International Airport (MIA) to Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER), starting at $2,560 (includes a layover in Lisbon).
- JetBlue: Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) to Gatwick Airport (LGW), starting at $2,783 (includes a layover in Boston).
When booking your flights, we suggest using Google Flights to plan your dates and then purchasing your tickets on the airline’s website; airlines are more dependable if your flight experiences a delay, cancellation or booking change.
TAP’s flight from Miami to Berlin is the cheapest business-class option available for a Sept. 30 trip, according to Google Flights. Lufthansa, Air France and Swiss also offer flights to Berlin, but at steeper prices.
Sign up for our daily newsletter
When returning to Miami, TAP has an early 6 a.m. flight from Berlin, which keeps the fare at $2,560. Each flight to and from Berlin has a layover in Lisbon.
Keep in mind that Google Flights can have price discrepancies due to the availability of third-party options. In this case, Google Flights shows the round-trip business-class fare from Miami to Berlin is $2,457 because that’s the lowest price offered by a third-party site. However, if you were to book directly with TAP,…